Be a Great Mentor: A Practical Guide to Mentorship is a practical guide to mentorship . Being a mentor gives you additional opportunities to practice your leadership, grow your communication skills and hone your emotional intelligence . Research shows mentors receive promotions and are more likely to earn raises . If you’re at the peak of your career, mentoring is a great way to continue to expand your network and build a legacy. Being a great mentor is good for you, your mentee, and your organization. If you want to accelerate your career growth, consider becoming a mentor. Be a great Mentor is a good way to get a raise or promotion .Authentication failed. Unique API key is not valid for this user.
Who this course is for:
- Managers who need skills to guide their employees
- Subject matter experts who want to mentor junior professionals
- Leaders who want to give back by helping the next generation navigate successful careers
- Peers who want to support their colleagues’ success through peer mentoring
- Skilled junior employees who want to share their perspective up the leadership chain through reverse mentoring
- This course is not for those who want to learn how to get a mentor. It is for professionals who want to BE mentors.
|File Name :||Be a Great Mentor: A Practical Guide to Mentorship free download|
|Genre / Category:||Business|
|File Size :||6.36 gb|
|Publisher :||JeanAnn Nichols|
|Updated and Published:||05 May,2022|