Copyright Myths – Public Domain, Fair Use, Creative Commons – Bust all scary and dangerous copyright myths . This course is about copyright and how it affects YOU if you use other people’s work in your own videos, courses, creative work . It explains different types of copyright licenses, which ones you can use, and how to use them . The course is made for all levels. It’s essential for beginners and for intermediate users, but it’s also useful for people who think they know everything there is to know . If you use anything not created by you, you need to learn what’s in this course ***** At Udemy you also have a 30-day money back guarantee .Authentication failed. Unique API key is not valid for this user.
Who this course is for:
- If you are a complete newbie, this course can teach you everything you need to know.
- If you are an intermediate or even advanced user, you are likely to find lots of new info here.
- Even if you think you “know”, there’s a good chance that’s a myth. There are lots of them floating around!
- This is a course for creative people, people who are looking to use other people’s materials.
- This course does not specifically cover copyrighting your own work, but a lot of that knowledge will be implied through explaining other people’s copyright.
|File Name :||Copyright Myths – Public Domain, Fair Use, Creative Commons free download|
|Genre / Category:||Business|
|File Size :||4.18 gb|
|Publisher :||Logan Susnick|
|Updated and Published:||04 Apr,2022|