Cybersecurity Threat Hunting for SOC Analysts . Learn how to find zero-day network threats and malware in modern enterprise networks . Build a self-contained hacking lab, hosted on your laptop, to practice and building cyber confidence . Learn advanced Linux and Powershell command line tricks specifically crafted for threat hunting . Use industry standard security tools to detect evil in organization networks. Execute offensive hacking tools to generate telemetry for detection engineering. Build a modern lab replete with a Domain Controller, Windows 10 endpoint instrumented with Powershell logging, OS Query, Velociraptor and more. Use the Domain Controller to build a . Domain Controller .Authentication failed. Unique API key is not valid for this user.
Who this course is for:
- New Security Operations Center (“SOC”) analysts
- New and Intermediate Cyber Threat Hunters
- New and Intermediate Penetration Testers
- New and Intermediate Red Team Operators
- Cybersecurity Managers
- IT professionals (trying to get into cyber)
- Accountants, Lawyers and… really ANYONE curious about Cybersecurity!
|File Name :||Cybersecurity Threat Hunting for SOC Analysts free download|
|Genre / Category:||IT & Software|
|File Size :||0.57 gb|
|Publisher :||Vonnie Hudson|
|Updated and Published:||04 Apr,2022|