Successful cultural communication in a globalized and digitized world is more urgent and important than ever for business, corporate and organizational performance . Accelerating cyber connectivity creates an ever-shrinking world over ubiquitous platforms expanding access to emerging talent 24/7 beyond borders, time zones, languages, generations, countries, cultures, and corporate behaviors . Coach your teams to identify the cultural challenges of distinct country, corporate, and generational cultures . Create a Communications Charter with and for your team setting expectations and standards for connecting . Implement a Communications Matrix with specified channels, media, frequency, and messages for your target audiences . Learn individual’s communication styles to move people from reactive to proactive and lift performance .Authentication failed. Unique API key is not valid for this user.
Who this course is for:
- International students, global businesses, corporations, organizations, emergency and disaster relief teams, international development project teams, multi-cultural communities, community service personnel including police services.
- Udemy instructors and Association managers, Non-governmental Organization experts, International Development experts, International students, global businesses, corporations, organizations, emergency and disaster relief teams, international development project teams, multi-cultural communities,
- Business people and online or digital entrepreneurs expanding beyond borders and connecting to a global marketplace.
- Bloggers and communicators connecting across generations and with messages targeted to hit stakeholders worldwide.
- Project managers and team leaders, virtual team members
- Travel enthusiasts
- Community services including police and security services.
|File Name :||Digital Diversity/Cyber-Citizen/Cross Cultural Communication free download|
|Genre / Category:||Business|
|File Size :||3.05 gb|
|Publisher :||Elizabeth Page|
|Updated and Published:||05 May,2022|