What you’ll learn in HVAC (PART1) with HAP|Excel|AutoCAD|Guidebook Calculations
- Layout any a/c system for any kind of type of buildings.
- Use all the cooling and heating makes with the HAP software.
- Design all the cooling and heating thermal lots estimations on the Excel software program.
- Layout all the a/c thermal load computations with the hand-operated estimations.
- Review and Evaluate AutoCAD building formats.
- Style the refrigerator systems as well as its needed estimations.
- Style the Ducts systems and their needed calculations.
- Design the Air-terminal Solutions and their required calculations.
- Understand all the Warm Ventilation and Air Conditioning principles and also fundamental concepts.
- Understand some thermodynamics fundamentals that are fundamentals for the HVAC design.
- Job perfectly on the HAP Software.
- Job completely on the Excel Software.
- Work on the AutoCAD Software program.
“Heat ventilation as well as air conditioning (COOLING AND HEATING) is among one of the most important system for any building style”.
Well, heating and cooling is becoming a widely-used word on everybody’s tongue, and this is sensible as the majority of the structure layouts should include the home heating and air flow Requirements.
Our company believe that the mind loves to keep the details that it locates appropriate, and that’s what we’re doing here in UNITED ENGINEERING, we give you years of experience from our instructors that have been gathered in just one an interesting dosage.
Our course is structured as adheres to:
** At this course:
All you need is an open mind and also the interest to be successful!
** Our assistance in YouCan is always available to you if you get stuck or have a question – our assistance is famous in Udemy
Who this course is for:
- Mechanical engineers
- Mechanical engineering students
- HVAC designers
- Fluid mechanics students
- Heat Ventilation and Air Conditioning students
- Anyone who need to construct his HVAC project
- Energy engineers
- HAP designing students
- Revit MEP students
- Autocad mechanical students
- Plumbing students
- Piping students
|File Name :||HVAC (PART1) with HAP|Excel|AutoCAD|Manual Calculations free download|
|Genre / Category:||Design|
|File Size :||3.94 gb|
|Publisher :||United Engineering|
|Updated and Published:||03 Mar,2022|