What you’ll learn in Kubernetes Hands-On – Deploy Microservices to the AWS Cloud
- Deploy containers to a Kubernetes Collection
- Run Kubernetes in AWS utilizing either EKS or Kops
- Screen a live Kubernetes cluster using Prometheus and also Grafana
- Analyse system-wide logs utilizing the ELK Heap (ElasticStack); Kibana and also ElasticSearch
- Take care of Alerts in a Kubernetes collection by informing Slack Channels
- Understand just how Requests and Restrictions operate in Kubernetes
- Usage Kubernetes Horizontal Husk Autoscaling
- Configure Ingress Control on a live Kubernetes release
- Understand Kubernetes StatefulSets
- Incorporate Kubernetes with a Continuous Release System (CD)
- Usage Helm to Take Care Of Charts and also to Dynamically Update your Kubernetes YAML
Kubernetes is one of the best topics right now, and engineers with Kubernetes abilities remain in large need.
Get those skills with this program! It’s is a fantastic chance to service a genuine Kubernetes project, and also to get yourself to a high expert requirement on real projects.
The system is a Microservice-based architecture, as well as along the road, we’ll take a look at layout choices as well as trade-offs you need to make when handling these facility systems. Note the training course isn’t concerning just how to design Microservices (although we’ll certainly be speaking about that); the advancement work is done and we need to obtain the system operating on a production cluster.
You can do the first part of the training course on your regional advancement computer (PC/Mac/Laptop). The second component (from Chapter 13 onwards) relocates to the cloud. You’ll utilize a real AWS account, as well as we permission to set up monitoring with the ELK/Elastic Heap and also check with Prometheus and Grafana.
I’ve made this training course for a vast audience – whether you’re a DevOps engineer, a developer, or if you’re rather new to the entire area, I’ll describe everything along the road. Simply some basic knowledge of working with computers, and maybe a little command-line experience will suffice.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to use Kubernetes on live production projects
- We will be using AWS in the later sections of the course (optional); all AWS concepts are explained so this is a great start if you’re new to the cloud, but be aware that AWS do charge for usage.
|File Name :||Kubernetes Hands-On – Deploy Microservices to the AWS Cloud free download|
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||2.91 gb|
|Publisher :||Richard Chesterwood|
|Updated and Published:||04 Apr,2022|