Sustainability: Impact, Value (s), Innovation, and Growth . Examine how existing Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is incorporated into a long term Sustainable policy . How to implement NetZero energy buildings for your company and how to implement circular economy as a Sustainable strategy for companies and the supply chain. How to integrate Sustainabilities into your business operations and management processes. The course includes 45 video segments and 2 hours of Instruction in short sections for easy digest . Taught by a well-researched Sustainification thought leader, passionate about teaching existing and aspiring leaders. The Sustainable leader or aspiring leader is equipped with many tools and techniques .API quota exceeded. You can make 500 requests per day.
Who this course is for:
- People seeking in-depth understanding of various Sustainability principles, concepts, metrics and strategy
- A Sustainability professional or consultant
- An organisation leader in CEO, CFO, Compliance leader who needs to know how to implement sustainability as a business as normal and not an additional task.
- For students who need a deeper insight into Sustainability principles and implementation
- Looking to gain employment in Sustainability – this sector is booming
- Need ideas to meet compliance – for your annual Sustainability reporting
|File Name :||Sustainability: Impact, Value (s), Innovation, and Growth free download|
|Genre / Category:||Business|
|File Size :||3.66 gb|
|Publisher :||Enock Ebbah|
|Updated and Published:||03 Mar,2022|