Tactics for tackling difficult people in life and work . Identify the most common kinds of ‘difficult’ behaviour . Recognise and use the four key skills of self-empowerment when faced with challenging behaviour . Use their listening and other skills to create an effective communications ‘stance’ Use key strategies like ASSUME and SALVAGE to take control of difficult interactions . Plan for more successful outcomes with relationships at work, home and socially . Anyone involved with others – at work or at home – who wants to tackle difficult behaviour more effectively will enjoy this course . It’ll help you successfully settle those difficult interactions that just won’t resolve themselves .Authentication failed. Unique API key is not valid for this user.
Who this course is for:
- This course on handling difficult behaviour is suitable for all levels of ability. It is designed to help you face challenging situations wherever they happen, at work, in the home, or socially. It will equip you to handle them with flair and confidence. The course will also help you gain insight into your own reactions, and the self-defeating patterns that people can fall into when confronted by difficult behaviour.
- Reception and other front-line staff
- Members of the Helping Professions who have to deal with challenging behaviour
- Educators who have to tackle challenging behaviour
- People who have to deal with difficult colleagues
- Anyone who wants to be able to take control in conversations marked by disagreement or non-compliance.
|File Name :||Tactics for tackling difficult people in life and work free download|
|Genre / Category:||Personal Development|
|File Size :||4.35 gb|
|Publisher :||Barry Winbolt|
|Updated and Published:||05 May,2022|