What you’ll discover in Web Programmer Bootcamp with Flask and Python
- Build full, dynamic websites for your freelance projects or company
- Design, create, as well as deploy full-stack web applications making use of Flask, Python, HTML, as well as CSS
- Produce your very own portfolio internet site to showcase all your tasks
- Release your sites online with Heroku for free
- Attach your Python applications to a MongoDB database on the cloud
- Enable your users to sign up and also visit to your applications
- Modification the content of your web application’s web pages dynamically depending upon the customer that is logged in
Welcome to the Internet Programmer Bootcamp with Flask and Python! In this training course, you’ll find out how to develop as well as release dynamic sites using Python, Flask, MongoDB, HTML, and also CSS!
If you wish to share your tasks online and end up being a complete pile internet designer, you remain in the appropriate place! I will show you the most recent and also most prominent innovations, consisting of Python 3.10, Flask, HTML 5, and CSS 3.
I will not educate you jQuery or Bootstrap because those are old technologies! Instead, I focus on providing you a solid HTML as well as CSS structure, to ensure that you can be genuinely independent, and develop anything you desire.
I’ll aid you write many real-world tasks that examine your abilities and also build your understanding. By the end of the training course, you’ll be able to design and code any type of attribute on any type of site!
Who this course is for:
- Python developers who want to start sharing their projects online via websites
- Anyone who has learned a bit about programming, and wants to become a full stack web developer
- Business professionals and startup founders who want to build websites for their business
|File Name :||Web Developer Bootcamp with Flask and Python free download|
|Genre / Category:||Development|
|File Size :||1.25 gb|
|Publisher :||Jose Salvatierra|
|Updated and Published:||07 Jul,2022|